A Perspective

Stephens Place Logo

Title: A Perspective
Author: Kathryn Merteuil
Disclaimer :

The characters used are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, WB, Fox and probably some other people. I'm just borrowing them for a while.

Copyright : All parts not copyright to another entity (see disclaimer) -- including content, presentation and xHTML -- are copyright Kathryn Merteuil © 2000.
Spoilers :

Mid to late season 4.

Notes : A rather unique perspective on Willow and Taras relationship.
Feedback : Yes please.
Rating : G

Uh. Wassat? I was just having a lovely nap!

Oh. It’s them. Good. They’ve been coming a going all day.

<yawn>

They’ve noticed me.

<stretch>

Here comes the red haired one. I like her. She isn’t here as much as the blonde haired one, I like her as well. I like them both.

Oooh, that’s nice. Yes. Yes. Just behind the ear. Lovely.

Hmmmmmm. Now the other side. Ahhhh.

Now she’s putting her face next to mine. Ah. That tickles! Her hair!

The blonde one’s joined her. Ummmmmm. That’s nice.

 

Hey!!!! They’ve gone over to the other side of the room. What about me?

The red haired one’s stroking the blonde haired ones arm. Now they’re kissing.

Oh well. Better get back to my nap, they’ll be at this for a while based on the last few days.

<yawn>

Hmmmm. I’ll just curl back up in my basket. <yawn>.